Terms & Conditions
- Personal Effects: Participant and spouse would be responsible for their personal effects (wedding gown, rings, suit, etc). However, they can obtain discount from vendors on our platform. WBIN would be available to guide with your wardrobe to provide a tasteful and perfect finish to the show
- Shortlist Process: Participant must be ready to take an online and physical assessment towards short listing brides for the show. It would be directed by tests and interview requirements
- Availability: Participant must be able to make herself available for at least 7 days towards production. All spouses, families and friends of participating brides must be willing and able to be part of the production for WBIN TV reality show
- Types of Wedding: Participants should note that WBIN accommodates only Registry, Christian or Islamic weddings. Participants would be responsible for their traditional wedding.
- Location: Participants must be willing to have a themed wedding (choose from available options), in Lagos State on a weekday;
- Guest Count: Participants are entitled to a maximum of 250 guests at the wedding ceremony. Participant and by extension your groom, families and guests are to give maximum cooperation to the producers on set of WBIN;
- Confidentiality: All interactions between participants and WBIN organizers should be kept highly confidential. If you get selected as one of the 12 lucky finalists, you and by extension groom, families and guests are to keep highly confidential the experience on WBIN up to 12 months after the wedding has been aired;
- Release: Entry on this platform already relinquishes you to release your rights and that of your groom, family and guests to HO9 (the producers of WBIN) to own and use at will, footages and pictures of any of the above captured within the production of this show;
- Fitness: Participating brides and spouses must be mentally fit, willing and able to undergo some fitness routine on the show
- Winnings: Making it to the final 12 does not make you a staff of HO9, and you will not be paid salary or cash incentive. Participant should note that your winnings of an all expense paid wedding cannot be transferred or replaced with cash. Employees, employees’ family members and friends of HO9 and WBIN partners are not eligible to participate.
- PAYMENT: Participant should only proceed to make payment after the requirements mentioned above have been met;
Note: Entry for the reality show is within a month. However, the discount code is available year round but codes when purchased must be used within 3 Months.
Celebrity Vendors: These are premium wedding experts with off the hook pioneering feats and ground breaking resume that make them the most sorts after vendors. We can boast of the likes of:
Cake: Absolute Elegance, Cakes by Tosan, Dr. Roberts; Decorators: Newton & David, Open Hands, Simply Renee; Dessert: Café Licious, RL Dessert; Drinks: Cocktails In & Out; Food: Malas, Wine & Gold; Hair Stylist: Bobby’s Signature, Zubby; Make-Up: BMPro, Ewar, House of Tara; MC: Gbenga Adeyinka, Koffi, Tee A, Teju Babyface; Music: Shuga Band; Photography: Ade Plumptre, Body Lawson, QF; Small Chops: 12 Baskets; Tent Partner: Tent Event; Wedding Planners: Just Weddings, Omega Events, Zapphire Events and many more.
You would see them at their creative best as they do justice at 12 outstanding weddings. Get to know what experience they have and why they are called Nigeria’s finest.
Other Vendors: In addition to our celebrity brands, these are also very interesting vendors with sound portfolios and work experience (Slots for interested vendors are still available)