How to Participate
Who Can Apply?
- AGE: Participant must be female, 22 years and above;
- Participant is already in a marriage bound relationship and must be willing to get married within the next 3 months;
- Divorcee must show prove of legal separation
- Married women willing to renew their vows, but you must be married for at least 5 years;
- CONSENT: Participant must have or be ready to provide written consent from groom and parents upon request;
- DEPENDENCE: Participating bride or spouse must be independent (i.e. earn a decent living);
- OTHERS: Participant should be fun, adventurous and willing to go on a classy wedding ride with us
- PAYMENT: Read on our website the processes to qualify noting areas you will be tested on, requirements for the interview stage and also our terms and conditions. You may then proceed to pay the N 5,000.00 entry fee.
- You are required to pay a fee of N5,000.00 using the available payment options (see payment methods for more details)
- If payment is made across the counter, email your teller number, full name, location and phone to firstname.lastname@example.org eg. A018240, BISOLA AJIBADE, IKEJA, 08123456789. Within 24hours, you will get an email and SMS with your wbin discount code.
- With other payment methods, once payment is made you will receive a payment code, email like step to you to email@example.com and your discount code would be sent to you via email and SMS within 24hrs.
- To take part in the reality show, mail your code to firstname.lastname@example.org (please open this email) . You will get a confirmation via email and SMS as evidence that you have been registered for the reality show.
- Once you get confirmation of your registration for the show, participant may proceed to the assessment stage (check Test and Interview for more details).
- Successful participants at the interview stage would make it to an event where the 12 lucky brides will be chosen to have 12 outstanding weddings of a lifetime.